Working in healthcare is more than just a job, it’s a passion. And every member of our organisation is committed to providing the very best care possible in order to transform the lives of our patients. Whether you’re joining us as a healthcare professional or as part of one of our support services, your role is vital to the success of our services.
You can apply for a job with Bromley Healthcare through NHS Jobs – click here to view our current vacancies.
We are a staff owned Social Enterprise delivering services for the NHS and local authorities. The organisation is constantly growing and improving and we use any profit we make to invest back into frontline services to give the best possible care to our patients.
What can we offer you?
We’re not just passionate about healthcare; we’re also passionate about our staff. We’ll work with you to identify your short and long-term career goals, and then provide you with the training and education opportunities you need to fulfil your potential.
On top of job satisfaction, you’ll also get access to a whole range of benefits including exclusive high street discounts, the NHS pension scheme (or a competitive company pension scheme) and our salary sacrifice schemes.
- Exclusive high street discounts at your favourite shops and restaurants.
- Access to one of the most generous pension schemes in the UK for staff already on the NHS pension scheme. For staff from outside the NHS we have a highly competitive pension scheme available to all staff.
- Buy a new bicycle through our Cycle to Work scheme.
- Drive a new car through our lease car scheme and salary sacrifice scheme.
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave for our eligible staff.
- Opportunity for flexible working (depending on which service you’re in).
The care we provide doesn’t stop with our patients – your wellbeing is our top priority too. We know that the demands of caring for others can be difficult and it’s our responsibility to make sure you’re cared for too.
By joining us, you’ll have access to a number of wellbeing tools and services that are here to support you when you need it most.
- Occupational health
- Independent and confidential support and counselling service
- Talking Therapies courses
- Access to peer support through our staff networks
How do we rate?
Our commitment to quality is reflected in everything we do. And as a result, we have been awarded a ‘good’ rating by the Care Quality Commission (our independent regulator). Our friends and family feedback scores from patients are extremely high with a consistent 99% of participants likely or very likely to recommend us each month.
Becoming a Health Visitor
Bromley Healthcare offer great opportunities for applicants and existing employees. We offer funded postgraduate courses for nurses or midwives to progress into becoming a health visitor. Intake happens annually between May-July and can be arranged through the service – if you are interested in finding out more please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to find out more about becoming a Health Visitor you can find out more here.